Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Feels Like Fall

It finally hit me the other day, we are officially in fall.  That sacred time of year that falls between the last hot days of an Indian Summer and the first real flakes of snow.  The days are shorter, the sun has a special glow and the sound of crunching leaves under my feet follow me on my morning walks.  While fall just means summer is over and sweaters and snow boots are sure to come, it still remains one my favorite time of year. 

So here a few reasons why fall is so great:
1. The magical cup of tea that just happens to refill two to three times a day
2. The smell of crisp apples
3. The first few nights when you actually have to turn on the heat
and the newest reason why fall is so great
... Liam playing in the leaves in the back yard








No comments:

Post a Comment